Sunday, October 22, 2006

BSA


Here is a kool BSA Chop I clipped off the Dutchman's site. I think those Euros have the right idea. Clean, simple bikes, no snakes, skulls, or gay ass dragons painted on their bikes like so many of the American builders. These bikes are about the mechanics, not the chrome, $400 an ounce paint or the stenciled gas tanks. Those people need to spend less time washing their bikes and more time riding and wrenching them. A bike like this will get a lot more respect from me than the other shit, all it takes to get a bike like that is a checkbook. One like this takes digging through the piles of old parts at the swap, late nights on e-bay, and a toolbox. But I digress, hope you enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

my first bike was a '73 cb360. i know a guy with one, he made a kick ass little cafe racer out of it. i love it very cool, he rides with us sometimes, you should fix that old thing up this winter and go, my little 360 could do wheelies all day long. that thing had some serious torque.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Free Hit Counters
Web Counters